• A Petite Story now creates eco-friendly, re-useable fabric face masks.
• Each of our masks are made with two layers of high quality, tightly woven cotton fabric.
• Each picture shows the front & back of the same mask, as they are reversible (i.e. can be worn both ways).
• The masks are machine washable.
• The ears loops of the mask are made using extremely soft & stretchy nylon bands. This will help the mask stay on the ear comfortable for long hours.
• We offer four sizes: X-Large (men), large (women), medium (teen) & small (kids).
• Kids size would be suitable for 2-8 years.
• Kids above 8 years should get the teen size.
• Masks should not be used on kids below 2 years of age (CDC recommendation).
• Enter the name you would like to add on your mask, in the ‘Personalize’ box above.
• Our standard color is white. But if you would like another color, kindly mention. For example: Ameena (black).
• The color options we provide are Black, White, Silver & Gold.
• Personalization option will only show on masks that are not printed on both sides.
• Names will be added on the plain side, and not the printed side of the mask.
• Personalized masks will take 2-3 days extra days.
• To maintain hygiene, the mask must be washed in warm water frequently.
• Since the mask is reversible, kindly wash it before switching sides each time.
• Our masks are not a substitute to medical / N95 masks. They are not FDA approved.
• All sales are final, and returns will not be accepted for sanitary reasons.